November 24, 2013
- Small Prints Fontana and Newport Beach Costa Mesa Kid Team Up!
- We are GIVING AWAY 2 tickets to DISNEY On Ice!
- FREE GIVEAWAY-Harvest Festival- Origional Art & Craft Show
- Irvine Park Railroad - GIVEAWAY
- Exclusive Advance Screenings of “Frozen”
- Christmas Eve Surprise Box
- A Word About Shopping Locally
- Be a Good Friend!
- Books for the Holidays
- Cheerios Christmas Trees
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Snowballs
- DIY Christmas Presents ~ Macaroni Made
- Easy Custom Ornaments
- Eco-Friendly Holidays
- Free GIVEAWAY to Irvine Park Railroad!
- Handmade Photo Gifts
- North Pole Breakfast
- Plan a Family Movie Night!
- Santa Claus Cookies
- Shop Small for Big Impact
- Sponge Painting for Kids
- Thanksgiving on a Budget
- Turkey Treat Bags
- Harvest Festival- Origional Art & Craft Show
- Santa Baby Cookies
- Christmas Boat Parade
- Enter for a chance to win an RV! :)
- Enter to win a FREE bathroom makeover
- LIKE us on Facebook! :)
- Michaels Kids Club
- One Heart 2 Another Consignment Sale
- Pirate's Dinner Show
Small Prints Fontana and Newport Beach- Costa Mesa Macaroni Kid Team Up To Help Others!
As I began building a subscriber base and Facebook fans, I came across a very sweet and energetic woman named Brittany. I could not help but love how she "spams" my page frequently! :) She has her personal page on Facebook and she is pretty much posting the same type of information and doing the same things that I am ...
To enter, leave a comment below telling us about your favorite disney character and why.
DISNEY ON ICE PRESENTS ROCKIN’ EVER AFTER
COMING TO THE SOUTHLAND DECEMBER 11, 2013 â€“ JANUARY 5, 2014
**Featuring the Ice Skating Debut of Merida from Disneyâ€¢Pixar’s BRAVE**
WHAT: Get ready to rock out with some of the most magical idols of all in Disney On Ice presents Rockin’ Ever After, an all-new live production coming to the Southland! A cast of world-class skaters brings your favorite moments from Disneyâ€¢Pixar’s BRAVE, Tangled, The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast to life in a musical showcase that ...
We are Giving away two family 4 packs to Harvest Festival.
Winner will be announced by 12/01/13
Good luck! :)
Kids 12 and under are FREE!
Click here for more info on the Harvest Festival!
Win Tickets for Train Rides & Wheel Fun Rental!
To enter, you must be subscribed to my free e-newsletter, LIKE us on Facebook, and comment below. For extra entries: 1) refer friends and family to do the same and comment with your name. 2) share our Facebook link on your page! :)
Thanks and good luck! :)
Sometimes the best things in life are found right in our backyard!
1. Local Economy - This is sort of a no-brainer. Local businesses tend to recycle their money back into the local economy more so than the chain stores.
2. Sense of Strong Community - When everyone starts to know each other ...
Here at The Mother Company, we are guided by the mission to Help Parents Raise Good People. That’s why all our products are vetted by early childhood development experts, ensuring they are truly helpful tools in the healthy social-emotional development of ...
Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas and Kwanzaa stories your kids will love
I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie by Alison Jackson
Kids of all ages love Cheerios. Here's a festive spin on a classic marshmallow treat which uses Cheerios to create a Christmas tree snack which kids can help decorate. You can also choose to make Christmas wreath shapes using the same recipe. Experiment with and have fun using different candies for decoration. Substitute Rice Krispies for the Cheerios if you prefer the classic recipe.
- 3 cups marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- green food coloring
- 3 cups Cheerios
- cooking spray
- M&Ms, sprinkles, colored icing tube, etc
- powdered sugar, optional ...
1 package (8 squares) of semi-sweet baker's chocolate
1/2 cup peanut butter (smooth not chunky)
1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping
1/2 cup (approximately) confectioner's sugar
36 mini muffin baking cups
1. In a large microwaveable ...
Simple and quick last minute gifts you can make yourself
Create keepsakes AND clean out your craft drawers!
You can purchase glass or plastic clear ornaments in a variety of shapes from your local craft store. The ornament tops are easily removed and you can insert paint, confetti, fiberfill, glitter, ribbon, beads or anything that fits through the hole at the top of the ornament.
NOTE: Be careful when using glass ornaments. Do not squeeze the ornament tightly and be careful when inserting anything into the ornament. Use plastic ornaments for children.
Here's what you do:
1. Find lightweight odds and ends in your craft supplies.
Tips to save time, money and resources
Make Your Own Wrapping Paper
Thanks to all of you that participated and don't worry, we will have lots more to GIVEAWAY!
Candy Cane Picture Frame
This is an easy way to display your family holiday photo or your kid's picture with Santa!
Items you need:
3 Candy Canes (leave in the wrapper)
Form a tri-pod with the Candy Canes, making sure the hook end of each one is at the bottom, and they sit straight when together. Tape them together that way. Use two hooks of the Candy ...
Introduce your kids to their Elf on the Shelf with this fun new tradition
Here's a cute and clever idea I saw on a friend's Facebook page: a North Pole Breakfast to introduce the Elf on the Shelf to your kids for the first time ever or to bring him back each year, thus kicking off the Christmas season.
- snow-covered donuts - powdered sugar donuts
- snowman kisses - mini-marshmallows or yogurt covered raisins
- reindeer kisses - chocolate chips or raisins
- chocolate and cloud toast - Nutella and Fluff on toast
- snowman soup - hot chocolate with mini-marshmallows
- Santa kisses - Candy Cane Hershey Kisses
- candy cane ...
Ready? Let's start planning!
Set a date! Put in on the calendar and "invite" all your family members. Make it official by handing out tickets.
Set the stage! Turn your home into a theater - lights low, seats comfy. You can even haul out the ...
Bake up some holiday memories with your kids!
- 2 packages (6 oz each) white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package of Nutter Butter Cookies (1lb)
- Red Colored Sugar
- 32 vanilla or white chocolate chips
- 64 mini/or large, chocolate chips
- 32 red hot candies
- In heavy sauce pan over low heat, melt white chocolate, stirring occasionally.
- For Santa's hat, dip one end of each cookie into melted chocolate.
- Place on wire rack.
- Sprinkle red sugar on the top part of ...
Small Business Saturday is November 30th
Founded by American Express in 2010, this day is celebrated every year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. This year, Small Business Saturday is on November 30th.
With an original intent to encourage shoppers to spend money locally during the holiday season, Small Business Saturday has evolved into a celebration of small businesses and local communities across the United ...
Quick and easy way to make original works of art!
You will need:
- Tempera paints in containers large enough to handle the sponges (I recycle plastic fruit cup bowls ...
Tips on how to save on the cost of "The Bird"!
- The cost of a turkey usually takes up 40 percent of your Thanksgiving meal ...
- Brown paper lunch bags
- Feathers made using different colored construction paper
- Waddle and beak made from construction paper in different colors
- Googly eyes, buttons, and other embellishments
- Pipe cleaners
Cut about an inch off of the top of the lunch bags. To make the bags more durable, you can cover the front and back of the bags with brown cardstock.
Thanks to all that participated. Stay tuned for many more free giveaways! :)
Bake up some holiday memories with your kids!
Filled with lots of festive fun and you'll have a merry time! :)
For last minute news, discounts and more, LIKE us on FB!
Are you looking for some cute & lightly used clothes for a great price?
Also, you can get paid to clean out your closets and garages. Turn your new or gently used baby/kids items intocash and earn up to 70% on all your sold items. It’s so easy: price ...
FREE ticket on your Birthday for Pirates Cove Dinner Show!
© 2013 Macaroni Kid, LLC